Install level decks on patios, terraces, plaza decks, swimming pool decks, and in water features.
LEVEL.IT™ ADJUSTABLE DECK SUPPORTS
- Supports 750 lbs per pedestal (FS:3)
- Level.it adjustable system height range is 2 inches to 12 inches
- Accessories for heights from 1/8 inch to 2 inches
- Pedestals made of High Density Copolymer Polypropylene
- Contains 20% Post-Industrial Recycled Material
- Impervious to water, mold and freeze/thaw
- Usually ships in 1 - 2 business days
- Made in the U.S.A.
Bison™ Level.it© pedestals are made with 20% post-industrial recycled content and are 100% recyclable.
The Bison™ screw-to-adjust system makes it easy to install a perfectly level deck over sloped or uneven substrates.
Slope compensation can be added using the LD4 Base Levelers. The Bison™ Base Leveling system keeps the pedestal in a vertical position rather than sitting at an angle.
Easy Ordering / Easy Installation
Level.it© model LC does it all! Adjust to job variations on the spot - just add or remove a coupler to reach the right elevation. Model LC covers height ranges from 2" to 4 ¾" adjustable. Add couplers to reach up to 12" in height. Use Model LO for adjustability from 1 ¼" - 2" or fixed height pedestals for heights from 1/8" to 1 ¼".
Easy Job Planning
Ordering Level.it© pedestals and couplers is easy - no complicated estimating for height required! Just determine the number and height of the pedestals you need.
Works on Rooftops!
Create a beautiful, level roof-top deck easily. Set Level.it© pedestals directly over smooth surfaced roofing membranes on structural decks without attachment. Bison™ Deck Supports elevate the deck above or around roof penetrations, allow water to drain, and keep the substrate below accessible for maintenance.
Works on Grade
Avoid a costly tear-out! Use Level.it© deck supports over cracked concrete patios or on compacted soil. For installations on grade, use the Bison™ Floating Foundation Base (FFB) under each pedestal.
Works with a Variety of Deck Materials
Use Bison™ Level.it© pedestals with a variety of materials such as: Ipe tiles, natural stone, or concrete pavers.
Works with Traditional Wood Stringers
Level.it© pedestals can also be installed using traditional joist and plank installation.
Perfect for decks up to 12" in height, Level.it© Deck Supports are rated to carry up to 750 lbs per pedestal with a FS:2 (Factor of Safety of 2).
All Bison™ pedestals contain thread engagement indicator bumps that warn the user when the pedestal is over-extended.
Made from high density polypropylene, Bison™ Deck Supports are impervious to water, mold and resistant to freeze thaw cycles.
Easy Access to Surface Below for Maintenance
Unlike some competitor's products, pavers installed with Bison™ Deck Supports can be lifted for routine maintenance and easily replaced.
For use with joist and plank systems supported by adjustable pedestals.
Works with Bison Versadjust and Level.it Series Pedestals
Get all the benefits of Bison Pedestals:
- Protect & prolong the lifespan of waterproofing membranes
- Replace sleeper systems that are detrimental to waterproofing membranes
- Allow air to circulate and water to flow easily to drains
- Pedestals are impervious to water
Estimating Your Pedestal Quantity
Decks can be designed to any layout configuration. The number of pedestals required is directly proportional to the number of tiles or pavers utilized. Therefore we recommend that you determine the number of pavers needed first. Once the number of pavers has been established, the following formula will give an estimate of approximately how many pedestals will be needed:
- Count total number of pavers
- Count the number of pavers around the entire perimeter and divide by 2. Add the result to the total number of pavers from step 1.
- Multiply your new total by 5% and round up. Add that number to get your total amount of pedestals needed.
Use the plan below as an example:
Layout for Bison adjustable pedestal estimate
- Total number of Pavers: 46
- Number of Perimeter Pavers (26) divided by 2 = 13
(13 + 46 = 59)
- Calculate 5% of your new figure (59) and round up: 3
Add together for a total number of pedestals required: 62